Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Tackle It Tuesday: My Front Closet
I am happy to say that the weather is finally warm enough that I could get rid of all the hats and scarves and mitts and winter coats!

So my tackle was to get my front closet ready for spring.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a proper before picture, with all the winter gear still hanging there. But this gives you an idea of how hopeless it was, what with all the boxes for Goodwill at the bottom, too.

I usually keep my hats and mitts in one of those shoe rack thingies that you can hang from the rod, and then give everybody their own cubby. That way we're not constantly rooting through a box for hats when we're heading out.


So for spring, I had to figure out what to do with my cubbies. I decided to stick the sunscreen in there, along with umbrellas, extra flip flops, garden gloves, flashlights (for going out at night!), and bug spray.


I bundled up the stuff for Goodwill properly, and all those snowpants that are on the top shelf were relegated to a big canvas box.


So at the end of the day, here's what it looks like:

Not a bad tackle, really. And it only took about 25 minutes. Now I feel much better about my front closet. And much better about spring!



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

What a cute blog you have and a great tackle! The closet looks great! I am off to check out your books on Amazon. Stop by and say hi sometime! www.sweetpeacakesetc.blogspot.com

 

At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Awesome Tackle! Looks great!

 

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Niki Jolene said…

What a great idea!


:)

 

At 9:49 PM , Blogger Heart of Wisdom said…

Looks great to me. Now you can come over an tackle some for me.

Good Job!
Robin@heartofwisdom
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

 

At 10:14 PM , Blogger Karen said…

Great job. It does look good. I hope winter is over.

 

At 8:14 PM , Blogger The Apron Queen said…

Late making my rounds. Awesome tackle! Stop by to see the progress on my sunflowers.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails