Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Saturday Stirrings: Easiest Chicken Ever!

You know how sometimes you can make a recipe constantly, and then forget about it? Well, I was just rooting through my cookbooks for Menu Planning Monday when I found a chicken recipe I just loved when the kids were little because it was so easy!

Here's what you do. Boil a chicken. I know that sounds horrible; that's not tasty at all! But trust me. You boil it. What can be easier? Then you can use the water for stock!

Now all you have to do is whip up the tastiest dip you can imagine. And it's easy, too!

1/3 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup chopped green onions (about 2)
3 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger

Mix it all together, put it in little bowls, and then you dip the cooked chicken in and eat it!

You can even use leftover chicken if you want, and it also tastes great cold.

Little hint: you need fresh garlic and fresh ginger. Don't use powdered. It won't taste the same at all and you'll wonder what happened. And you need fresh green onions, too. So you have to have the right ingredients. But once you do, this is marvelous!

I don't have a whole chicken in my freezer, but I do have a bunch of legs I bought on sale recently. I'm just going to use them!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM , Blogger Vickie said…

Sheila,
Thank you so much for your anniverary wishes and comments on my blog. They mean so much! Have a very blessed day!
Vickie@PursuingSimplicity

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails