Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
On Becoming One and More...
Thanks so much, everybody, for your posts on Wifey Wednesday! I understand Mrs. W.'s point about how we are one right away, but I was coming at it more from the other commenters point of view, that we may not FEEL like we are one at the onset of a marriage.

I think it's a great topic, and rather than going into more detail here, I think I'll keep it for next week's Wifey Wednesday! So you can be thinking about it, too, and add some comments then when it's had time to digest.

A couple more quick things: I'm working on my podcast right now which will be up later today. I really do enjoy doing these; I hope you all enjoy listening! I listen to podcasts while I jog. I just download them and then put them on my Zune. I find it's a great time to think and meditate with God.

I went on a wonderful hike with the kids yesterday. I'll have pictures of that up, too! So I'll be back...



Bookmark and Share


To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger Katy-Anne Binstead said…

Cool! Looking forward to it. Sorry to be such a nuisance, I understand now what you were saying, didn't then though.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails