Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Always Check Your Child's Homework
This is going around the web, and it is too funny. I just had to post it.



And here's the note the mom wrote to the teacher the next day:

Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.

I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.

From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith


Isn't that awesome? Kids can get you in a lot of trouble...

h/t NYC Educator, who h/t Schoolgal


Bookmark and Share


To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:18 PM , Blogger Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said…

Thanks for the laugh!

 

At 3:33 PM , Blogger Mrs. E said…

Funny!

 

At 5:54 PM , Blogger Krystal said…

Oh, my gravy! That was just tooo funny! Thanks for the hearty laugh!

 

At 3:10 AM , Blogger Mrs. Anna T said…

Hahahaha! Good one! :o)

 

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Precision Quality Laser said…

LOL...I guess that's why stick people should be drawn with clothing... :) I wonder how long it took the mom to figure out what the picture looked like. How many stares did she get in the carpool line that day!

 

At 5:43 PM , Blogger KarenW said…

Funny! And embarrassing!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails