Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
"Is That All She Ever Writes About?"
On Wednesday I titled my Wifey Wednesday post "Is That All He Ever Thinks About"? And I wrote about sex.

It seems like that's been the subject of the day lately! I haven't planned on writing about it that much--after all, there is more to marriage. But everytime I write about it some really interesting comments come up, and then I just have to respond.

One funny one this week was someone writing exactly that: is that all you ever write about it? I think she meant it in a humorous way.

And in reading the comments, I see a bunch of other questions that I really want to respond on.

So bear with me for a little while longer! My post tomorrow will likely address this, too.

And I do appreciate your feedback! I'll be doing a teleseminar on sex pretty soon, so you can send me your questions anonymously live there and I'll try to answer them, too! More on that later.

I have to run to a meeting now, so I don't have time to reply in full to all the questions, but rest assured that I have read them, and the answers are coming soon!

Bookmark and Share





To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger Cherish said…

I gave you a blog award, go check it out on my blog!

P.S. I think it can be a very prominent issue in marriage, so it makes sense for you to discuss it frequently.

 

At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Please, please keep writing about IT! I adore my husband, but this area of our marriage is a struggle.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails