Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Stay at Home Moms: A Quick Pick-Me-Up

Yesterday, we talked about how hard it is to feel at peace with your calling, especially if your calling is to be a stay at home mom.
No one is around telling you what a difference you're making, or how good a job you're doing. Instead, you have kids who whine, dishes that are never all done, and laundry that keeps piling up.
Are you really getting anywhere? Are you making a difference?
Today, in my podcast, I want to assure you that you are. And I want to tell you that you are not going crazy if you wonder why sometimes you just feel so frustrated at your calling. It is difficult being a stay at home mom, but trust me; it's worth it!
Listen in right here. It's quick, and I know it will bless you!

Bookmark and Share




Stumble Upon Toolbar

To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Laura said…

Sometimes I wonder if you have been inside my head! We think so much alike... you are just better at putting it all in to words than I am. Thanks for your messages!!!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails