Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
A Big Announcement....



On October 14, things are going to look a lot different around here!

I'm doing a big blog redesign! It's not because I don't like my graphics (I do), but it's because I want to integrate this blog with my main website. I have so much great stuff over there, including all kinds of my columns and articles, and lots of information about my books, and it seems silly to keep everything separate.

Next Wednesday, when you get here, you'll probably notice some changes. And I figure, if I'm going to do something, why not have some fun with it?

So I'm going to be giving away a bunch of my books and audio downloads of my talks, including:
and more!
And at 9:00 EST I'm going to host a Twitter party, with the hashtag #tlhv (for To Love, Honor and Vacuum)! Come on along and join the fun! I'm Sheila Gregoire in Twitter, and if you follow me, I'll let you know how to join in to the party!
To enter the draw to win one of the books, just enter your email here! And be sure to visit next Wednesday to see the new look!






Bookmark and Share
















Stumble Upon Toolbar





To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails