Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
It's Time for a Winner....
I'm BAAACK! And I really should tend to some housekeeping things around here.

So most important things first--somebody is about to win a copy of my book, To Love, Honor and Vacuum. The giveaway started in this post.

If you're wondering if the book is for you, here's a hint:

Do you feel harried? Taken for granted? Like you never have enough time in the day to get everything done that needs to get done, let alone anything that you actually want to do?


If you do, then I wrote it with you in mind! To Love, Honor and Vacuum: When you feel more like a maid than a wife and a mother helps women find peace in the midst of their hectic lives. I give it to you straight: do you do everything around your house, but never have time for the important things? Are you inadvertently teaching your family members to treat you with disrespect? Or are you simply overwhelmed by keeping a house while you've also got toddlers underfoot?

To Love, Honor and Vacuum helps you sort these things out so that your house actually reflects the values that you have.

And one of you who signed up for my quarterly newsletter is about to win it. I'll use the random number generator, and it is--a woman from Rio Rancho, New Mexico, who is about to get an email from me. So congratulations!

In the meantime, if you want to find out what I'm writing, where I'm speaking, what I'm reading, and what I'm thinking, why don't you sign up for my newsletter, too? It's only four times a year, and I have great giveaways in it!

I'll have more later!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger Tracey said…

Blessings! He is proud you were his mom...even for a little bit! God Bless!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails