Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Tackle it Tuesday--Taxes

So today I am not doing a big manual tackle because I am feeling sorry for myself. I got stitches and my finger is out of commission.

But there is something I need to do.



Notice something wrong there? It is not March 23 anymore. Which means I am late.

I also have another one:


The green one was due March 15. So it seems to me I'm late on our payroll deductions and my sales tax for the books and CDs I sell at the talks I give.

And that's not all! I have six cheques waiting to be deposited (which is infinitely better than paying taxes), and new Visa cards waiting at the bank for us to pick up.

I don't know why getting to the bank is such a hassle, but it is. Stuff piles up. And I try to ignore it as long as I can. I put it in my file of things "To Do", that also has stuff in there about choosing cloth diapers (Katie has been out of diapers for 8 years now). Anyway, I really better take care of this before the government notices.

So I shall head off to the bank and try not to think about my poor finger. Have a good Tuesday!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger The Apron Queen said…

Hope your finger feels better! I am also tackling taxes this week. Uggh!

Stop on by anytime. I'll make you a glass of iced tea. Confessions of an Apron Queen: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

 

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Ashley said…

I completely understand! I hate those "to do" things that have dates on them... especially when the dates have past! Hope the finger is better. You've done more than me today! See my post! Happy TT!

 

At 10:49 AM , Blogger We are Tommy's Advocates said…

First let me say I love your blog design. Secondly, I completely understand. Why is it that I can NEVER make it by the bank. It's that last thing on my list of "things to do", but the first thing that needs to be done, especially when there's money to deposit! Sorry about your finger. And I hope you're able to get everything accomplish or TACKLED, as we say!

 

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Karen said…

Ick. Hope your finger heals fast!

Good luck on your tackles. You'll be so pleased when they are done!

Btw, I just have to say, I LOVE your blog name and your tag line! :)

 

At 11:22 AM , Blogger Beautiful Stranger said…

Hi Sheila, it's Heather from Family Camp! How are you? I found a link to your site off of Rocks in my Dryer (which I love!)... small online world!! I'm sorry to hear about your finger... hope things get better for you! Say hi to the girls and Keith for me!! <3 xoxo

 

At 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

You better get busy girl! If you need help with those checks, just let me know.

 

At 1:04 PM , Blogger Smarty Pants Mama said…

Thanks for the reminder! I did my taxes but just haven't sent it in! I'm adding this to my tackle today!!!
Smiles,
Caroline
SmartyPantsMama.blogspot.com

 

At 5:27 PM , Blogger ChristineMM said…

Thanks for reading my blog and leaving so many nice and good comments lately!!

Have a great day.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails