Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Tackle It Tuesday: My Tupperware
Tackle It Tuesday Meme


It's Tackle it Tuesday, and this morning, when my 13-year-old Rebecca was emptying the dishwasher, she got quite perturbed at the state of our Tupperware cupboard. Here's why:

She didn't want to have to shove more Tupperware in there, and since I like my kids doing the dishes, I don't want to do anything to discourage her enthusiasm.

So I thought I'd better tackle it!

I ended up throwing out three containers which were redundant. Then I found three expensive Tupperware containers I bought once that are supposed to keep veggies fresh in your fridge for much longer. I thought perhaps I should actually put them in my fridge with veggies in them. Seemed like a revolutionary idea, so I did.



When all was said and done, it took me maybe 10 minutes, and this was the result:



So why didn't I do that earlier? And, more importantly, can I keep it this way? I sure hope so. The containers on the top rack, which go around on a lazy Susan, are the best, because they all stack and the lids fit each of the three sizes. They're my favourite and I don't use a lot of other ones. But I still never know if I'll need the big ones to freeze leftovers, so I keep them. Now to just keep them neat...

So what are you going to tackle today? Let me know!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Ashley said…

Great tackle. We just moved and this is something I need to tackle as well. Maybe when all the boxes are gone it will get done! Happy TT!

 

At 3:34 PM , Blogger Living Life said…

Ok, you motivated me!! I have SO much to do. My mom used to be a tupperware lady - guess how much tupperware I have??? It drives my husband CRAZY! The problem is I don't always use it. Write that on my list! Great blog! I found you from "bunny trails". :-) Michelle

 

At 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Great job!

 

At 3:55 PM , Blogger Mama Smurf said…

I gotta get me some of those veggie keepers!...because Lord KNOWS I don't have enough containers! Love the blog! You've been blogmarked!

 

At 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Looks great!

Now if only mine would look that good! I'll have to check into one of those lazy susan holders!

Melinda

 

At 9:03 PM , Blogger Niki Jolene said…

That is a great tackle!

Thanks for the reminder..I have those veggie containers somewhere too!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails