Happy July 4th to my American readers! Hope you have a great day with your family.
But if you're just relaxing on your own, and you want some stuff to read, here are my top posts for June:
1. 50 Great Bible Verses to Memorize (still popular after quite a few months!)
2. Why Gender Matters
3. Don't Let Your Children Baby-Sit Until You Read This!
4. Wifey Wednesday: When Conflicts Don't End
5. VLog: When Expectations Kill Your Marriage
6. Women Have it Good
7. Wifey Wednesday: In Need of Conversation
8. Wifey Wednesday: When You Just Don't Agree
9. Wifey Wednesday: What Makes Men Romantic
10. Wifey Wednesday: How Important is Date Night
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! And if you want to keep up with more marriage news, I send out a newsletter monthly on my top marriage posts and other great marriage links around the web. Just sign up below!
And don't forget to subscribe to my blog by hitting the "subscribe" button below! Thank you!
Labels: blogging, marriage