Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Top Posts for June
Happy July 4th to my American readers! Hope you have a great day with your family.

But if you're just relaxing on your own, and you want some stuff to read, here are my top posts for June:

1. 50 Great Bible Verses to Memorize (still popular after quite a few months!)
2. Why Gender Matters
3. Don't Let Your Children Baby-Sit Until You Read This!
4. Wifey Wednesday: When Conflicts Don't End
5. VLog: When Expectations Kill Your Marriage
6. Women Have it Good
7. Wifey Wednesday: In Need of Conversation
8. Wifey Wednesday: When You Just Don't Agree
9. Wifey Wednesday: What Makes Men Romantic
10. Wifey Wednesday: How Important is Date Night

Thanks for visiting and reading my blog! And if you want to keep up with more marriage news, I send out a newsletter monthly on my top marriage posts and other great marriage links around the web. Just sign up below!



And don't forget to subscribe to my blog by hitting the "subscribe" button below! Thank you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails