Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Podcast: Parenting with the Long Term in Mind
As a parent, it's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stresses. You just want the house clean, the kids to behave, and maybe some peace and quiet. And you'll do what you need to to accomplish that.

But that's not always the best thing for our kids. As a parent, we need to remember that the goal is to raise independent, godly, responsible children--not to just make them act right on the outside. It's the inside that counts.

Today's podcast relates a story of a mom who kept that in mind--and encourages us to do the same thing! You can listen in here.

And don't forget to subscribe! I post a new podcast every Tuesday, and they're short and easy to listen to. And fun! Just go to my podcast page and click on the links to the right to subscribe.

I haven't put up a podcast in a few weeks because my podcast host crashed. Boy, was that a pain. And then they lost all the archives. That was an even worse pain. I've been working through reloading all my old podcasts, so that they're still there to listen to!

And I've been reviewing some of them. Here's a couple of other podcasts that you may enjoy:

How to Move Your Marriage from Fizzle to Sizzle
How to Change Your Marriage when you Feel Stuck
When Passive Won't Cut It--Stopping the Initiation Wars in the Bedroom

Bookmark and Share




To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails