Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Just for Homeschoolers: Book Report Form
Do you homeschool?

Today I got sick of making my kids rewrite their book reports because they retold the plot rather than report on the book. I felt like a horrible slug of a mother for making them do so much work.

So I created a book report outline to make it easier to do them in the future. I just don't think they understand what I was trying to make them do.

Now book reports are easy! So if you have kids in grades 5-9, and you want to get a hold of it, you can download it free here!

That is all. Back to regularly scheduled To Love, Honor and Vacuum commentary soon.




Bookmark and Share






To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Thanks. This form is PERFECT.

Amanda :)

 

At 4:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Thanks Sheila :) I can't wait to get it!
Blessings,
Rosina

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails