Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Another Book Givewaway Winner!


Hi everybody! At the end of every month I take a look at the blogs who have blogrolled me and sent me new readers, and then I send one of my books to the winner!

Last month it was Terry at Breathing Grace, and she's continuing to send me tons of readers! But since I don't want anyone to win twice, I've picked Sophia at The Walcott Weekly! Congratulations, Sophia!

I'm going to send her a copy of my book To Love, Honor and Vacuum: When you feel more like a maid than a wife and a mother. And if you feel really taken for granted, and like you're running ragged, and you want some help, you may really appreciate the book, too!



You can pick it up through Amazon, or you can try to be next month's winner! Just place me on your blogroll at your blog, and then tell people to click on through! We'll see who wins at the end of November.

To Love, Honor and Vacuum


Subscribe to my feed by clicking above!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Blogger Sophia said…

Wow Sheila, I had no idea that you did this! I am so excited, I don't often win things and I love to read, so this is perfect for me!

I enjoy reading your witty column whenever there is a new post;thank you for some perspective that I sometimes wouldn't have!
Thank you so much for your generous gift and i a can't wait to read it!

(I actually live in 'the county' so I am a stone's throw away from you.)

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails