Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
My Header Has Disappeared!
I have no idea why my header to this blog has disappeared. It just up and went a few days ago.

Do any of you still see a header? The sidebars seem to be working, but no header.

Can any of you see it? Or do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!
To Love, Honor and Vacuum


Subscribe to my feed by clicking above!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Tami @ This Mom's Delight said…

I see your header still.

 

At 6:15 PM , Blogger Elspeth said…

I still see your header.

 

At 7:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

It's a big brown box on the home page, but when I linked to do this, it showed up.

Been that way a day or two at the most.

Actually, I don't think it's consistently gone.

 

At 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

When the page first starts loading I can still see the header, but when it is finished loading all I see is a big brown box. Was wondering what happened myself, but I figured it was something to do with the computer switch I just did here.

Heather
jrmiss86.com

 

At 11:08 PM , Blogger Donnetta said…

On your main page it appeared as a big brown box but when I clicked to add a comment and it took me to the page of the specific post the header was there.

Not sure how to help though. :-( Sorry!!....

 

At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

It's still there. I use firefox, and see it fine. I don't know about Explorer.
JoAnn

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails