Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
The Ultimate Marriage Poll!
Tomorrow I'm speaking at a Women Alive conference near Toronto, on the topic "Affair Proof Your Marriage". Some of it will be funny (especially when I talk about sex), some of it will be sad (like when I talk about loneliness), but I hope all of it will be challenging (like when I talk about how marriage is to make us holy perhaps more than it is to make us happy!).

But as I was preparing, I remembered a survey that was done a while ago with some interesting results.

So I'm going to ask you the question. Take this poll please, and then we'll see if my assumption is correct!



To Love, Honor and Vacuum


Subscribe to my feed by clicking above!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

If your husband had a one night stand that "didn't mean anything"
If your husband spilled his emotions and dreams with another woman for months on end, even if nothing physical happened?

Both would obviously hurt me. Honestly I think the one night stand would hurt me more. If I found out he was talking about everything personal with another woman then I could take the initative and make a better effort to bring him and his thoughts and converstation back to me and not some other woman. The one night stand regardless of what was behind it would always be something that would be between us. NO matter the amount of dreams he told that other woman, even if it invovled me and my seemingly lack of interest in what he likes, nothing would ever take away the guilt (both of us would feel guilty) that sex outside marriage would amount to.
*just my thoughts*

 

At 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

I would have to agree w/ Ruth. I had to think long and hard, but ultimately, what it would come down to was no way to go back...and not have had the adultery. And, a 'one night stand that didn't mean anything'???? Is there such a thing? If it's that 'meaningless' to do it once, wouldn't it be easy to do it again?

Just my thoughts:)
Maddie

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails