Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
You People Have Weird Things on the Brain
And now for something completely different...

How do people end up here?

Some of them are regular.

love honor vacuum blog
Is the title really that hard to remember that people have to search for it?

hair in rags
This post is my most popular one. It seems that I am one of the few people on earth who put pictures up of how to wrap a child's hair in rags to make it curly. There you go. You can just call me Laura Ingalls Wilder!

wifey sex
A lot of people came here because of that. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I'm pretty sure I'm not it.

Obama head tilt.
So I'm not the only one who noticed it!

fat+nurse+pic
What???!!! Now that's weird.

fecal jokes
I'm sorry, you're going to need a 7-year-old's blog for that.

"who's your mother?"
Can't help you there.

Is 3 old enough to stay at grandparents for the summer?
I'm going to say--it depends. Do the grandparents live beside you? Do you hit the bars every night and don't pay much attention to the kid? I guess it all depends on the alternatives, doesn't it?

angry with spouse
Sometimes I'm angry with him, too. Like lately he's been sleeping on top of the covers. And then when I pull the covers over myself, I can't budge them because he's on them. This makes me grumpy. But if you're talking about real anger, you probably want to go here.

best foods for weak stomach
Hard boiled eggs? Stay away from the venison. Trust me.

Bristol Palin's boyfriend
It's not me. I swear.

how old child start vacuuming
I would say 10 months is too young, because they really need to hold on to furniture while they cruise. Beyond that, it's up to you.

How long for upset spouse to forgive
That's a toughie. It depends what you did, and whether they know God. Without God, forgiveness is really, really hard. And that's just the truth of it.

how to forgive a spouse who created you
Okay, that's kind of spooky. Did you marry your dad? If so, I really don't want to go there.

how to stop from feeling fat
Stop looking in the mirror. (Unless you're anorexic. Then you need real help!)

How to initiate sex
Just do it!

I love my vacuum sex
AAAAHHHGGGHHHH! I didn't want to know that. You pervert.

vacuum job to husband
Go for it! Just don't let him do the laundry. Trust me.

Vacuum mammograms
Oh, yeah. That's what it feels like.

And finally,

why is a good sense of humour necessary in marriage
That is self-efident.

Back later with deeper thoughts. This is as deep as I get in the morning!

So how do you get here? Let me know in the comments!

To Love, Honor and Vacuum


Subscribe to my feed by clicking above!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Tracey said…

These are great!!! Thanks for the laugh!

 

At 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Hi Sheila,
I came across you via the Heart of the Matter site. I have been reading your blog ever since, and just started your book (Love, Honour, Vacuum). I enjoy reading your thoughts - you think much like me :). So although I haven't yet commented, write on - I'm listening and nodding..
Sim in Oz.

 

At 5:53 PM , Blogger Tracey said…

Do you use stat counter to get this info?

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails