Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Menu Plan Monday: When you have no energy
Okay, everybody. It is Menu Plan Monday day, and it is now 4:00, and I have no menu plan.

Not a good thing.

Tomorrow we start homeschooling in our home, and I sort of have a plan for what I'm doing there. I have to admit that my energy is primarily going in that direction today.

But I've also been trying to relax, and it hasn't worked very well. My husband was supposed to be home so that we could have a nice family day, but he ended up doing an errand for someone at 9:30 that was supposed to take an hour. He got home at 2:30 in a very grumpy mood.

So we lost our day together, and I don't seem to have much energy.

Do you ever have days like that? You have the list of stuff you have to get done, and you start the day with high hopes. But everything goes wrong. You end up with a headache, or maybe it's something even more mundane. Maybe, just for once, you WANT TO DO NOTHING AT ALL!

Why is it that we moms feel so guilty for that? I guess it's because we know we will pay for it later. Tomorrow I will stare in the fridge at 5:30, and I won't have a clue what to make, because I haven't thought it through.

But I'm prepared for that. I'm going to deal with it. Because this is the last day of summer, and I'm going to take it off. I am not a Mom today. I am a slug. Anybody else with me?



To Love, Honor and Vacuum


Subscribe to my feed by clicking above!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails