Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
I LOVE Shoe Shopping!
I haven't bought decent shoes in years. I have all kinds of sandals for summer, but they're not that comfortable. And last year I wore a lot of flip flops, even cute ones, but they started aggravating my Achilles' tendon. The doctor said I needed a little bit of a heel.

So today, while I'm on a speaking road trip and have nothing to do during the day, I went shoe shopping.

I couldn't find anything in Sears, so I scoured all the other stores in the mall. i was trying to find some red peep toes like Stacey's always saying on What Not to Wear, but I couldn't find ones I liked.

Then I found the clearance section in Sears. And I cleared them out. It was heavenly!





I now feel like I'll look a little more sophisticated when I speak or just when I go out. I was getting really sick of my uncomfortable heels.

I also realized that I've probably been wearing the wrong size of shoe. I always thought I was a 7, but after trying on all kinds of shoes I realize I'm closer to a 6 1/2, especially when I don't wear socks.

It reminds me of when I went bra shopping last year. I've always thought of myself as an A cup. When I was nursing I actually got up to a C for a while and it was amazing. I should have taken photographs just to remind myself what I used to look like :). But I didn't.

Anyway, I went to one of those fancy lingerie stores and had an actual fitting, and I'm really a B cup as long as I wear a smaller band size! And the new bras make me look great. So my bust is bigger and my feet are smaller and I look chic. I am one happy woman.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:57 PM , Blogger Sandra said…

LOL you crack me up.

I always thought I was a 6 shoe size and it actually turned out after having my kids that I became a 7? Go figure.

As for the bra, I have never been fitted for one and I have no clue how to tell what size I am, I think I'm a 36 c but sometimes I'm a 34D....clearly I was born to be a man since I'm so clueless with these girl things LOL

 

At 9:30 AM , Blogger Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said…

Wow! Getting a bigger bust and smaller feet in the same day...you should play the lottery!!

 

At 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Sheila - I've awarded you the Excellent Blog award! Come get your award here. Congratulations!
Homemaker Barbi (Danelle Ice-Simmons)

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails