Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Why Sex for Women is "All In Her Head"
I pulled in to the driveway at 3:30 this morning, after a late flight from Calgary and then a drive from Ottawa. Keith and I were speaking at a Weekend to Remember conference in Banff. Yes, poor me, I had to go to Banff! Oh, my goodness, it was gorgeous!

Anyway, I'm still exhausted, but I thought you may enjoy this five minute clip of me from the "sex" talk explaining why sex for women is all in her head:

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said…

I really enjoyed watching this!! Thanks for posting it!

 

At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Thinking of relationship and communication as a "higher" form of interaction than sex is a very difficult thought pattern to break. I fear that I will not get the conversation I crave even after enough sex (although how much is "enough"?) because he will be fully satisfied with just the sex. We simply don't desire the same thing in a relationship and even after years of trying to accept that I am still not quite resigned to it.

 

At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Tiffany Godfrey said…

So true about sex being in our heads. It takes work and a desire as well. Thanks for the reminder.

Hope you were able to get some rest from your long trip home.

Tiffany, The Committed Wife

 

At 11:34 PM , Blogger Wendy Eckwielen said…

Thanks for sharing this video, I never really thought of it as being in a woman's head. Very well done!

 

At 6:39 PM , Blogger J said…

I've often told friends that they need to do whatever is necessary to allow themselves to concentrate on their husband's and their own pleasure in lovemaking. Create the atmosphere. (Which may mean clean the bedroom first, light candles, play music, check the stove four times to make sure it's off.) You are SO right about how important the head game is for women.

Also, how fun to see you speak after reading your tweets and blogs for a while! Excellent job.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails