Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Wifey Wednesday: The Best Of...By You




It's Wednesday, the day that we talk marriage! You write your own post, and then link up in the Mcklinky or in the comments! And feel free to copy the picture at the top (just right click it and save) and then use it in your post!

I'm actually quite busy this week, so we're going to do something different today. I'm going to post to some of my favourite Wifey Wednesday posts that you all have entered. I'm trying to choose a mixture--some deep, some funny. If I haven't listed yours, it's not because I didn't like it! I'm just choosing some quickly because I don't have a lot of time to get this post up and running today!

Smiling Socks. A wife recognizes that all these fights over laundry aren't over laundry. They're over how we view love. Funny, and very true!

15 Ways to Bless Your Husband (I like the racy love note!). We all can do at least one of these today. I dare you!

The Culture of Divorce. A beautiful post on how we've been trained to be divorced much better than we've been trained to be married. I think I'll write a column about this one soon!

Love Almost Lost. A woman shares how her marriage was dead and buried for five years--until God revived it.

Negative Thought/Positive Speak. Sheri, a regular here at Wifey Wednesday, has a great post on how to guard our thoughts towards our husbands.

Now, what do you have to say about marriage? Any great tips for us? Let us know, so that we can learn and grow together!




Share/Bookmark

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Awww hey! Thanks for linking to me! I put up a post today but your mclinky isn't open yet, I'll be back...

 

At 3:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said…

Thank you so much for including Love Almost Lost on your blog today. :)

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails