Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Quick Intimacy Tip: Fun Texting!

TextingImage by Adam UXB Smith via Flickr

Friday afternoons I like to share "intimacy tips" to help you all in the romance department, so here goes!

I gave my hubby an iPhone for Christmas. He loves it. He was never that into cell phones, but he loves his iPhone, and carries it everywhere, along with that little bluetooth thing on his ear to make him look oh so cool!

And ladies, if he's going to use that iPhone/Blackberry/cell phone anyway, you may as well use it to your advantage! Why not send him an exciting text message today about what you're hoping to do tonight? Let him know that he excites you! You're legal, you're married, you have the piece of paper. So take advantage it!

Right now! On your marks, get set, go!




Want more intimacy tips on how to get in the mood? Listen to Sheila's audio download, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight! Filled with lots of laughs and practical tips to boost your marriage!
Download it now!

Share/Bookmark







Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger Ria @ Life as a Wife! said…

Got my book in the mail yesterday :)!! Thank you.

 

At 5:45 PM , Blogger 'Burbs Momma said…

love your page; this is great! I've added you to my "Mom" page as part of my blog list; keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!

http://cheeriosinmyshoes.blogspot.com

 

At 12:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

My DH and I have been sending "fun" texts to each other for a couple years now. =) It definitely spices up the night when you're talking about it on and off thru the day. It really causes you to look forward to it all day. Highly recommended!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails