Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
I'm in the Top 10 Christian Women Blogs!
At the beginning of the year I asked all my faithful readers to nominate me for the top 10 Christian women's blogs, and I won! Thanks so much! Click on the link to see other great blogs!

But if you're just joining me from that page, I thought I should introduce myself. I'm Sheila Gregoire, an author of several books, including To Love, Honor and Vacuum, and Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight. I have two girls, aged 12 & 15, and a son in heaven. I speak frequently at women's conferences and retreats, and also do speaker training.
But mostly these days I blog. Everyday, pretty much. Wednesdays are dedicated to marriage, and the other days are dedicated to whatever happens to be in my head!

A couple of my favourite recent posts:
Just Do It
Do You Praise Your Kids Too Much?
Discipline in the Toddler Years
And my Top 10 Posts for 2009!

Have fun looking around! And do subscribe the blog if you like it!



Share/Bookmark

Stumble Upon Toolbar
 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Sprittibee said…

You go girl!

 

At 5:58 PM , Blogger Sandra said…

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you.

 

At 6:28 PM , Blogger Susannah said…

Congrats on your win! Well done.

Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis

 

At 6:32 PM , Blogger Laura said…

Congratulations!

 

At 6:47 PM , Blogger Debbie Petras said…

Congratulations! I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog.

Blessings,
Debbie

 

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Bethany LaShell said…

Congrats! How exciting!!!

 

At 8:51 PM , Anonymous Lucy Ann Moll said…

Super cool, Sheila!

 

At 9:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said…

woohoo! i am so excited that you won!

 

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said…

Congrats!!

 

At 11:15 PM , Blogger The Sheepcat said…

Congrats, Sheila!

 

At 12:00 AM , Blogger Shana Putnam said…

I was so excited when I got them email and saw you won. It is so great. this blog is like my favorite blog ever and I always learn something when I come here.

 

At 9:32 AM , Blogger Amy said…

Congratulations!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails