Tomorrow I'm hosting a huge party for my book, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight: Help for women want to feel more in the mood!Give your marriage the best
Valentine's Day gift ever!
When you order it tomorrow, you're going to get a bunch of free gifts!
- Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight audio download: 45 minutes of me: hilarious, practical, and insightful!
- "Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight" coupons to give to your husband on Valentine's Day!
- Free household organization charts, to help you organize your life and have more energy!
- "Dinner Conversation Starters" from author Mary DeMuth (whose new book Daisy Chain releases March 1!)
- "Sanity and Satisfaction for the Stay at Home Mom": 15 tips to keep your sanity while at home!
- "Help! I am Tired and Weary!" Audio download by inspirational homeschooling mom, Cindy Rushton, as heard at the Ultimate Women's Expo (with lots more talks available for every woman!)
And there will be tons of other prizes given away right here, on this blog, too!
And we'll be hosting parties--on Twitter and on Facebook--to have fun and win some great prizes.
Twitter: 9:00-10:00 p.m. EST (hashtag: #hidhaht, which I'll explain tomorrow)Facebook at 8:00-8:30 EST. (at the page for Sheila Wray Gregoire's books)
A Scavenger Hunt on some of my favourite blogs will lead you to big prizes, too!
And at 3:00 EST I'll be conducting a LIVE teleseminar where you can ask your sex questions! Here's the link to register for the teleseminar:
All through the day tomorrow I'll be posting new links where you can go and win something! And you'll be able to order the book, and get all the free gifts, starting at 7 a.m. EST.
So think of this as Party Central. Keep stopping by; there are lots of prizes to go around! And tell your friends all about it!
Thanks so much!
Labels: honey I Don't Have a Headache Tonight