Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Blog Scavenger Hunt #2
We are having a party today for my book, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight! If you want to turn your marriage around by Valentine's Day, check this out!

In the meantime, I've got another blog scavenger hunt going on! You just go to the blogs below, collect their magic words, and then once you've got the phrase (it's five words long), they'll direct you to the ballot on my website!

One winner will be announced at my Twitter party tonight at 9 p.m. (and notified by email)!

And you'll win a copy of my book Reality Check, and an audio download of my talk, "Protect Your Marriage"!

And here are the blogs!

First stop: Fruitful Vine
Second Stop: Your Impact Matters
Third Stop: Heart of the Matter
Fourth Stop: Life in the Trenches
Fifth Stop: Quiet Mom

And then, once you've collected all the words, just follow the instructions at the blogs to fill out your ballot and win!

Don't forget to check out all the free gifts you can win when you purchase it today!

Bookmark and Share


To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said…

There appears to be something wrong with the first stop on this scavenger hunt.

 

At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

I am not getting the post on the first stop of the scavenger hunt. Any ideas?

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails