I'm so excited, because the day I've worked hard for is here!
I'm having my big party for Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight: Help for women who want to feel more in the mood today, so that you can get it by Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day is coming up, and if you want to stop your marriage from fizzling and start it sizzling, I've got the answer for you!
He says, "you’re never in the mood." She says, "That's all you ever think about!" It’s a conflict as old as time.
But you don't have to be stuck in this trap!
My book, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight: Help for women who want to feel more in the mood, can help you solve this impasse! It's fun, real, and extremely practical.
When you order it today, you get a bunch of free gifts, including:
- Audio download of a 45 minute talk I gave, entitled Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight!
- "Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight" coupons to give to your husband on Valentine's Day!
- Louise and Friends full-color, 30-page cookbook that takes you on an amazing cooking romp from author Patti Hill
- Free household organization charts, to help you organize your life and have more energy!
- "Dinner Conversation Starters" from author Mary DeMuth (whose new book Daisy Chain releases March 1!)
- "Sanity and Satisfaction for the Stay at Home Mom": 15 tips to keep your sanity while staying at home!
- "Time Management for Creative People", from author Judy Christie (great ideas for how to free up time and recharge your batteries!)
- "Help! I am Tired and Weary!" Audio download by inspirational homeschooling mom, Cindy Rushton
Just click here to find out more!
Just scroll down for links to reviews, blog scavenger hunts (with prizes), and more!
And don't forget to check out the offer!
Labels: honey I Don't Have a Headache Tonight