Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
What is Your Marriage in 6 Words?
Over on Twitter, Harold Arnold asked, "what is your marriage in six words?" The challenge is based on this book.

Here's his:
"Myopic start succumbed to purposeful pursuit"

Here's mine:
"Everyday learn it's not about me."

And here's another one:
"Chased God. Then chased each other."

What are yours?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM , Blogger Ashley Wells said…

I would describe my marriage in six words with:
Think of me less, him more.

This is a goal of mine. I need to think of myself less and him more. In my opinion this would help lead to a better marriage, each of us thinking more about the other than ourselves.

The book is a very interesting concept!

-Ashley

 

At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Sheila and Ashley,

I like both of your 6-word responses. I particularly appreciate Ashley's admonition to elevate our spouse's concerns over our own. In 20 years of marriage, I think I only started to think this way within the past 5. Better late than never...right?

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails