Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
How Did You Get Here?
It's the beginning of a new month, so I thought I'd do another search engine fun post!

How did people get here last month? Here are some of the searches:

forgetting your children...

I've done that. Just don't forget them at a store.

"picking your nose and eating it" then kissing
Okay, that's just too much information. Why would you search on this? Are you afraid your boyfriend does this? Do you want to do this? Or are you 8?

"I hate work so much I want to"
Don't leave me in suspense like that! You want to what? Eat chocolate? Kill a squirrel? What?

"how to eat on a weak stomach"
I find it easier to eat on a table myself. But to each her own. I think you were probably directed to this post.

Does God ever give back babies that die
That's heartbreaking. He does give them back, because they're still there, and one day they'll show you around heaven! If you have had a child who died, like I have, here's a prayer I can offer you. And here's a book I wrote just for you.

elastic pants for fat feeling
I have no idea why I showed up here. But by all means, get the elastic pants! Better than than to let the rolls of fat hang out for all to see in low rise jeans or something.

do your kids vacuum
Yep. Just not without complaining.

create a vacuum around me
No problem. We just need a wormhole. I'll phone a Trekkie and get right on that.

growing up without a man figure
Do you mean growing up with a Ken doll? Or growing up with a female figure rather than a male figure? Oh, you probably mean growing up without a father. Got it.

what to wear to make him drool
Nothing?

wednesday clothing
Ah, yes. As opposed to Monday clothing. I have all my clothing organized by days. Don't you?

how to tackle a storage room
With a shovel.

And then there are the obligatory disgusting ones about things to do with vacuums I would never have dreamed of.

And, of course, the famous how to rag roll your daughter's hair post. My kids are so proud that we're that high on the google search engine for picture tutorials of rag rolling hair! They think they are famous.

So how did you get here? I'd love to know!



To Love, Honor and Vacuum


Subscribe to my feed by clicking above!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Katy said…

How neat!!! (and funny! LOL)
How did you figure out what people were googling and getting to your blog from?? :)

 

At 6:02 PM , Blogger Tracey said…

How do you find this out...what did you use?

 

At 2:00 PM , Blogger Precision Quality Laser said…

Yes, inquiring minds want to know how did you figure all of those searches out?

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails