Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Lucy's Identity Revealed & Housekeeping
How can you commenters not know LUCY? She was my favourite!

Lucy, of course, is from The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, along with Prince Caspian and Voyage of the Dawn Treader, though she also makes an appearance in The Last Battle.

And yes, I loved Laura, too, as another commenter asked!

Now for some housekeeping: I'm taking off for camping for a few days, but I'll be in and out because we're not going too far from home so I'm hoping to post for Wifey Wednesday tomorrow. But it might not be first thing in the morning!

Wish me luck, because they're forecasting four days of rain. I really don't know why I do this to myself!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Blogger Katrina said…

Have fun! Here's praying that the rain holds off! =)

 

At 6:36 PM , Blogger Charity said…

Oh Hello! Lucy Pevensie! Forgive my momentary lapse! :)

Oh, and like Sharon said, Wives and Daughters is great too... I've been listening to the Librivox recordings.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails