Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
July in Review
July is now over, which is making me a little bit sad. The summer's half gone and I feel like I haven't had the chance to enjoy it enough yet!

Yet the new month gives me the chance to look back on the last one--and here are our top posts for July!

1. Wifey Wednesday: What Your Husband Wishes You Knew. An amazing guest post by a guy!
2. Wifey Wednesday: What Makes Men Romantic. My story of the sex flowers. Published in June, but still popular!
3. 50 Most Important Bible Verses to Memorize. From January, but still getting so much traffic. If you haven't started memorizing Scripture yet, here's a great place to start!
4. The Prom is a Privilege. My column about a prom fiasco here in my hometown. I'm sure you'll share my outrage!
5. Wifey Wednesday: Talk About the Real Issue. Conflicts often don't get resolved because we talk about the logistics, rather than the feelings. Here's how to be more productive in solving disagreements!
6. Curse of Low Expectations for Teens. My personal favourite from last month, it looks into how kids live up to our expectations--whether they're good or bad.
7. Why I Should Not Have Been Allowed to Cut My Daughter's Hair. With pictures!
8. Wifey Wednesday: Becoming One Flesh. When you don't feel connected, here's how to grow closer.
9. Why I Hate Dick and Jane. My thoughts on reading with kids.
10. Today My First Boyfriend Turns 41. Reflections on dating as a teen--and why I wish I hadn't so much!

And my top referrers for the month of July--Thank you so much!

1. The Generous Wife
2. Terry at Breathing Grace
3. Traditional Christianity
4. Hot, Holy and Humorous
5. True Femininity
6. Internet Cafe Devotions
7. Time Warp Wife
8. OrgJunkie
9. The Happy Housewife
10. Women Living Well

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Blogger Mary said…

Thank you for recommending these sites.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails