I've got some prizes of my own to tell you about, and then one that I get to give to a lucky winner! Read to the end to find out how you can win a free copy of one my books!
First, my friend Terry from Breathing Grace gave me an award for being a Beautiful Blogger! Thanks, Terry! I now get to give the award back to seven other bloggers who I read faithfully, who make me think, or who just provide awesome content!
I need to give it back to Terry, because she is such a godly woman and writes amazingly well thought out posts! If you haven't bookmarked her, you need to!
Next is Teri-Lynne (guess I have a thing for Terrys!) at Pleasing to You, who writes very intelligently and insightfully about things of faith.
Courtney is one of my young readers, and frequent contributors to Wifey Wednesday, who blogs frequently about what it means to be newly married and newly mom. She's working through things that many twenty-somethings can relate to, and while she's moving right now and has guest posts up, you'll appreciate reading some of her older stuff!
Barbara at MommyLife updates frequently and often with plenty of humour! A Catholic blogger with a ton of kids, she's bright and loving and inspirational. Maybe I'm partial to her because of her kids with Down Syndrome (our son was a Down's baby).
Christie, another Catholic blogger, writes about anything and everything at Garden of Holiness. What I really appreciate are her marriage posts. Scan the archives for them, and then breathe them in. They're lovely.
Donetta at My Quiet Corner tries to find peace there in her busy family with health concerns.
Joanne at One so Blessed writes a ton and has a lot of fun!
And now I have to tell you seven random things about myself, so here goes:
1. I am trying to break my Diet Pepsi habit. It's not going well.
2. I used to hate my oily skin. Now I love it. Almost 40 and no wrinkles!
3. I don't actually know what my natural hair colour is anymore. In the last year I've been a blonde, brunette, and a redhead!
4. I love lipstick. Absolutely love it. It makes me feel so feminine! (and my hubby loves leaving the house with kiss marks on his cheek).
5. I still fight with my husband sometimes. The difference is that now we pray about it and work it out.
6. I am incapable of growing grass. Whenever I move into a new house, the grass automatically dies.
7. My 12-year-old daughter makes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. Jealous yet?
I've also been named one of the top 100 Christian women's blogs by A Woman Inspired! See the list here!
Now, do you want to win something? You can! Every month I award a book to the blog that sent me the most new readers in the previous month. The only conditions? They have to have me on their blogroll or their Google reader list on the sidebar. And you can't win twice, so the blogs that win now aren't overly big. They're just women blogging, just like you. For February, the winner is:
Ria from Life as a Wife! She's a newlywed writing about the transition to being married, and she's awesome! Thanks, Ria! She gets to choose from one of my books, which I'll mail to her for free!
You could be the winner for March! Just put me on your blogroll, and next month I could be sending you a book!
That's about it for prizes for this weekend. Hope you're a winner soon!
Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum
Labels: blogging, book giveaway