Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
You Can Win One of My Books!
If you've always wanted to get yourself a copy of To Love, Honor and Vacuum, or Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight, or one of my other books, here's an easy way!

Every month, I mail a book to the blogger who sends me the most new visitors. They just have to have me on their blogroll. Now here's the neat part: a lot of big bloggers, with lots of traffic, have already won. The people who have been winning lately are small-medium blogs. There are a bunch that link to me, and it's not hard to win!

In January, the big winner was Shiloah at The Homemaking Cottage, such a great blog with a wealth of resources for homemakers to share ideas. She's got recipes, advice, and tons of organization tips (she's on an organization kick right now!). She asked for To Love, Honor and Vacuum, and I stuffed it in an envelope and mailed it out.

You could be next! Just add me to your blogroll, or if you have Google Followers, just follow me and then display the blogs you follow. Then, if you want to increase your chances, participate in Wifey Wednesdays, or write a post that comments on one of my posts.

You could win for February! It's not too late! Thanks for helping, and I hope that I can get one of my books into your hands soon.

Share/Bookmark

Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails