Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
How Do We Get Over Hurts?
A couple of things for you today!

First, a podcast. Do you find yourself with a memory that you just can't erase? An anger that simmers, under the surface, no matter how hard you try to forgive? A grief that lingers?

How do we get over such big things in our lives?

Too often I fear that in searching for healing we put the emphasis on the wrong thing. We think about the problem. Perhaps that's why we're stuck in it! In this quick podcast I challenge us to look at things in a different way. Maybe it's not about dealing with your problem as much as it is running to the Healer.

I hope this blesses you! Listen in here.

And remember, my book, How Big Is Your Umbrella?, deals with this in a lot more depth. It's easy to understand, and perfect when you're going through a hard time!



Next, I've got an oldie but a goodie up at Heart of the Matter today! When do you feel grown up? For me, it was when I started to be able to emerge from some of these hurts I had suffered and realize that they didn't have to define me. And there's a bunch of other funny stuff in there, too!

Have a gander, and enjoy!

Bookmark and Share







Stumble Upon Toolbar

To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails