Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
BUMPED: FREE Webinar: To Love, Honor and Vacuum
(I've put this post at the top again so you won't miss it!)

Hi ladies!

I so appreciate your comments and thoughts on the Wifey Wednesday post below! Keep them coming! I'll try to write a summary post tomorrow with all the great ideas you've given.

But I have a really cool announcement! Today (Thursday) at 3 pm. EST I'm doing a FREE webinar on To Love, Honor and Vacuum!

It's my signature talk that I often give to women's groups. If you've never been able to hear me in person, here's your chance to watch me over the web!

Christmas is when we moms feel so frazzled! We're running around making life perfect for everyone else, but who takes care of us? If you're feeling taken for granted, join us on this webinar as we learn how to make our relationships in our families characterized by respect and generosity, not by disprespect and laziness. Learn why the best gift you can give your future daughter-in-law is a son who cleans toilets! And learn the tools to make that gift a reality!

You don't need any special software. It's all there for you. Simply go here, and scroll down until you see my webinar listed. Then click the link, and you're in!

If you can't listen live, you can always watch later. But it's great to be there live because you can ask questions and chat, too.

So I hope you can join me!




Bookmark and Share






Stumble Upon Toolbar


To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

Thank you for the webinar! It was so nice and gave me a little break in my day! I hope you decide to do that again! I really appreciated the "discipline pyramid." I will be discussing that with my husband tonight! God bless!
Jessica

 

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Lisa said…

How can I access the webinar after the fact? I clicked through and got a message saying that the chat was over room was unavailable.

<...Lisa

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails