Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Cool Review of To Love, Honor and Vacuum
Every now and then I come across another review of one of my books on the web. I know many of my readers have published reviews lately; I'm sorry I haven't linked to them! I've been a little busy, but if I've left you out, please leave another link in the comments and I'll try to post it properly ASAP!

But recently I found this review from Aussie Mama for To Love, Honor and Vacuum. Here's what she says:


After reading many discouraging marriage books full of half truths, "To Love, Honor and Vacuum" is definitely a breath of fresh air. This book is not a doormat manual like others. Sure, it is aimed at helping us be good wives, but this book does not do what others do, blaming the woman for all the marriage problems. It helps women where they are at, realizes that sometimes husbands can be jerks, and how to live your life so that you are doing right but are not burnt out.


I felt that this book was enabling to me as a woman, while it seems that other authors think that I should be walked all over just because I'm a woman. There is very good Biblical and practical advice, including how to do things to get your husband to respect you.

This is one marriage book I can actually recommend, and I gladly do so.


That is so great! I really tried to write it to empower women. I do believe that we have the ability to change our lives, with God's help. We don't have to wait for our husbands to change. So I'm glad that's what she took from it!

If you like the stuff you read on this blog, I know you'll appreciate the book! It goes into much more detail on my thoughts about marriage and parenting. As always, you can find more information about To Love, Honor and Vacuum here.

Or purchase it from Amazon below:




Bookmark and Share







Stumble Upon Toolbar

To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Blogger Katy-Anne Binstead said…

Glad you liked the review. Thanks for the book.

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails