Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Time To Give Something Else Away!
Hi everybody! I think it's time to give something else away, so I've just picked another winner from those of you who filled out my entry form. Sharon, who by her email address sells Mary Kay, has just won a copy of my audio download, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight! It's a 45 minute hilarious talk I gave to a moms group recently about how we can rev up our sex drives!

I'll be giving away things every ten minutes during my Facebook party at 8 p.m. at the Sheila Wray Gregoire's Books Fan Page, and at the Twitter party at 9 p.m. EST (hashtag #tlhv).

But in the meantime, I thought I'd post one of my YouTube videos on Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight!





Bookmark and Share


Stumble Upon Toolbar

To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Blogger shale said…

Thank you, thank you! I'm so appreciative. It's been a tough week...my mom (83) passed away with a massive stroke last week, and it's been two weeks spent 12 hrs away from home going from bed to bed, from hospital to funeral to helping dad sort through things. At a hotel on my way home now, and this was a lovely surprise awaiting me in my mailbox. I'll download and listen to it this week or next...I'm sure it will be good for some smiles and a new focus. God is good, and so are you for giving it away. Thanks!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails