Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Podcast: Sex is a Head Thing!

It's 10 p.m. He wants to start snuggling. You want to start snoring. How do you break this impasse?

In this hilarious podcast, I show how intimacy, for women, is really "all in her head". It's a head thing!

I talk about how easy it is for us to get distracted or to lose focus, and give some tips for how to talk ourselves into the mood--and stay there!

You won't want to miss this one! (I did publish this back in October, but my podcast service ate all my archived ones, so I thought I'd relaunch it, because it's one of my favourites!)

Listen here.

I'm going to put one more podcast up next week, and then I think I'll go on vacation for the summer. But you can subscribe to my podcasts right here!

Just click one of the subscription buttons on the right when you get to the podcast page.

And remember, you can get the full talk as my special Download of the Month right now! And the book, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight is on sale too!


Bookmark and Share


To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails