Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Tidbits
My girls have been practicing for a track and field meet that was supposed to be today, but we just got word that it's been cancelled because natives are protesting and blocking the road.

I don't even know what they're protesting about. They protest a lot, though, and last year blocked the national railway line. This is a real pain.

So instead we're probably going to stay home and organize the house this week! I'm on an organizing kick, and last night the girls and I did my entire bathroom. I'll post pictures later.

Anyway, I'm going to go write my Menu Plan Monday post now and then finish my Father's Day column. Guess I have a day to plan now, too!



Bookmark and Share


To Love, Honor and Vacuum
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails