Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Menu Plan Monday: Using Menu Services
I love glancing through cookbooks. I love dreaming about what I'm going to make, and trying to organize healthy meals.

I often take a bunch of cookbooks into the bath with me to read (not always a good idea. Especially if you're prone to dropping things). Then I mark the pages of the recipes I want to try one day, and put them on a monthly calendar. If you're the dreaming and planning kind, I've got some FREE menu plan sheet that you can download and use.

But if you don't have time to fill it out, that's no reason to go without a meal plan! We may think we don't have time to plan, but when you don't plan, you actually waste more time trying to figure out what to make, and trying to get your grocery list together, and panicking because you wanted to make spaghetti sauce but you don't have enough noodles and you didn't figure that out until 15 minutes before dinner!

Failing to plan wastes time. But if you don't have time to plan, either, there are so many inexpensive services that you can use to plan all your meals, and create your shopping lists, for you! I don't think this is for everyone, but I have to admit that there have been times when I've used them because I want to find new recipes, and I don't want to bother thinking. My friend Leanne Ely has written a series of books called "Saving Dinner" which provides great recipes and the shopping lists for each week. Some of her recipes are sure to become favourites, and I've used her book a lot! She also has crockpot recipes once a week, which I appreciate because I love my crockpot. You can check it out here:



If you want something online, Dine Without Whine is a great resource! It will email your menu, with the shopping list, and comes with all sorts of freebies and organizational helps. Best of all, you can try it for free!


Dine Without Whine



I hope that helps!

Thanks for stopping by! Please stay and look around a bit. I've got lots of posts on marriage, motherhood, and a special contest going on right now! You could win a book! Find out more here.

Bookmark and Share



To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails