Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Have You Subscribed Yet?
I've been deep in the blogging world now for almost two years.

It's been a steep learning curve, but I'm now comfortable with words like "RSS", or terms like feed, Google Friend Network, subscription, "Share This", StumbleUpon, and more.

But it occurs to me that perhaps some of you, my dear readers, are not!

So let me give a quick post on what it means. If you like this blog, but can't always remember the blog address to type in, or don't always remember to check it, you can subscribe! Just click on the "Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum" at the bottom of this post, and then choose to subscribe using whatever reader you want. Now, when you hit the "Favorites" box on your toolbar, it will show up, with new posts highlighted, so you'll know when there's new content (that's also called an RSS feed, but you don't have to remember that)! You can also choose to subscribe by email.

You can also join StumbleUpon, which is a neat site to discover other neat sites, and then you can suggest posts that you like to others who are interested in marriage/parenting issues. For a full run-down on StumbleUpon, read this post.

And what does the Share This button mean? If you like a post, and you hit "Share This", you get the option of posting a link to your Facebook account to share with your friends, or putting a link automatically in Twitter, or even blogging about it yourself!

I make use of the "Share This" all the time when I'm on other people's websites. So if you like my blog, why not:

1. Subscribe
2. Every now and then, post something to Facebook?
3. Give it a Thumbs Up on StumbleUpon

I'd appreciate it, and then you won't miss anything new!

Share/Bookmark



Stumble Upon Toolbar
Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Kiesha @ Highly Favored said…

Of course I subscribed! Is it obvious? Not only do you have a wonderful, honest and humorous conversational tone, but your site is also well organized and is visually appealing in my favorite colors - I love pink and turquoise ((or teal, whatever). I've been enjoying visiting your site every day that I can get a chance. You've always got something new and interesting here. Please continue... :)

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails