Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
Special Super Cool Awesome Announcement!
Okay, everybody.

We have only 29 days until a most amazing day. February 4, 10 days before Valentine's Day, I will be doing a super blitz for my book, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight: Help for women who want to feel more in the mood. (That way, when you purchase it, you have it in time for Valentine's Day, and you can show it to your hubby!) If sex has always been a rough spot in your marriage, because he always wants to, and you think he's some sort of freak, you need this book! It can help reignite your passion (honestly!) and get you more in the mood. I had a really difficult time with this for a whole lot of foundational reasons, so I wrote this book as a research project. Boy, was my husband grateful.

If you order it on that day, either from an online source or from me, you're going to get a whole lot of FREE stuff from me and a bunch of my friends. At the same time, I'm going to do a teleseminar that day, a Twitter party, and a party on Facebook. It's going to be fun, we're going to giveaway a ton of stuff, and we're going to talk S-E-X right before Valentine's Day! In a Christian sense, of course. Which means that we're going to have more fun than anyone else!

A great bloggy buddy of mine, Terry from Breathing Grace, just read it because she won it for referring the most readers to my blog in November (you can win, too, by just putting me on your blogroll). Right here she says:

Last week I finished Honey I Don't Have a Headache Tonight by Sheila, who is also one of my blog buddies. I won the book from a contest she had her on her blog and I couldn't wait to read it. It did not disappoint. I hope to post more about it in the future.
But in the meantime, get ready! I'll be announcing more about the parties in the coming days. And I'm going to add a super cool countdown widget, once I figure out how to do that.

I'm looking forward to it!

Bookmark and Share



To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Tracey said…

No one is in the mood over here.....sleep needs to come first....4 hours last night and they were not 4 hours together....zzzzzzzzzzzz

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails