Sheila's Books
Click on the covers to read more or order autographed copies!







My Webrings



Crazy Hip Blog Mamas Members!





Photobucket


Photobucket





Medical Billing
Medical Billing



Advertising
For ALL Your Graphic Needs

Dine Without Whine - A Family 

Friendly Weekly Menu Plan
It's Party Time for Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight!
Hello, everyone!

I'm so excited, because the day I've worked hard for is here!

I'm having my big party for Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight: Help for women who want to feel more in the mood today, so that you can get it by Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is coming up, and if you want to stop your marriage from fizzling and start it sizzling, I've got the answer for you!

He says, "you’re never in the mood." She says, "That's all you ever think about!" It’s a conflict as old as time.

But you don't have to be stuck in this trap!

My book, Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight: Help for women who want to feel more in the mood, can help you solve this impasse! It's fun, real, and extremely practical.

When you order it today, you get a bunch of free gifts, including:

- Audio download of a 45 minute talk I gave, entitled Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight!

- "Honey, I Don't Have a Headache Tonight" coupons to give to your husband on Valentine's Day!

- Louise and Friends full-color, 30-page cookbook that takes you on an amazing cooking romp from author Patti Hill

- Free household organization charts, to help you organize your life and have more energy!

- "Dinner Conversation Starters" from author Mary DeMuth (whose new book Daisy Chain releases March 1!)

- "Sanity and Satisfaction for the Stay at Home Mom": 15 tips to keep your sanity while staying at home!

- "Time Management for Creative People", from author Judy Christie (great ideas for how to free up time and recharge your batteries!)

- "Help! I am Tired and Weary!" Audio download by inspirational homeschooling mom, Cindy Rushton

Just click here to find out more!

Just scroll down for links to reviews, blog scavenger hunts (with prizes), and more!

And don't forget to check out the offer!


Bookmark and Share


To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said…

I love reading everything you have to write. I just ordered your book and I can't wait to read it. I am sure I find some rather interesting takes on marriage and sex. Anything to keep that man of mine happy! (LOL)
thanks for all your insight!

 
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Sheila

Home: Belleville, Ontario, Canada

About Me: I'm a Christian author of a bunch of books, and a frequent speaker to women's groups and marriage conferences. Best of all, I love homeschooling my daughters, Rebecca and Katie. And I love to knit. Preferably simultaneously.

See my complete profile

Follow This Blog:

 Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum

Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Facebook:


Important Links
Previous Posts


Categories
Popular Archived Posts
Archives
Christian Blogs
Mom Blogs
Marriage/Intimacy Blogs
Blogs For Younger/Not Yet Married Readers
Housework Blogs
Cooking/Homemaking Blogs
Writing Links
Credits
Blog Design by Christi Gifford www.ArtDesignsbyChristi.com

Images from www.istockphoto.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails